Case Study: Healthcare / HIT
Revelry partnered with TPN.health to develop an online network, then helped build an internal team ready to grow the HIT product.
Help behavioral health clinicians access training and refer patients to specialists
Build a social network to connect quality, qualified clinicians
Elixir, Phoenix LiveView and React development; product design; team support; and staff augmentation
Enabling better clinically matched care
TPN.health began with a vision to improve patient outcomes by using technology to enable better clinically matched care.
Based on their healthcare background, company leaders saw how technology could enhance the development of community and shared resources to meet the needs of behavioral health in the 21st century.
Launching a secure digital platform
The TPN.health team partnered with Revelry to help achieve the goal of improving patient outcomes. Together, we worked to develop a digital platform linking behavioral health professionals, treatment facilities, hospitals, and employee wellness programs.
Product goals included:
- Empower providers to make more accurate referrals to patients
- Facilitate continuing education for clinicians
- Provide a secure social network & feed where verified care providers can network and exchange information online
Developing a web-based application
Using a product roadmap, Revelry designers, product managers, and senior engineers worked with TPN.health to build a web-based digital platform.
- Custom software development: Elixir, Phoenix LiveView, React
- Product design: UI and UX design
- Implementation of a lean-agile development process with continuous integration and automated testing
Building an internal team
After creating the initial product, Revelry partnered with TPN.health leaders to establish an internal team to continue growing the business.
- Major contributors transitioned into full-time roles at TPN.health, including the company’s Chief Architect and Chief Product Officer
- TPN.health leveraged Revelry’s Engineering Apprentice program to curate and grow their engineering team from within
“Their team does everything they can to be transparent with their processes. They’re responsive and prioritize. They were able to understand our business and ROI concepts, which allowed us to have a more streamlined, efficient partnership.”
– Trevor Colhoun, CEO and Co-Founder, TPN.health