Case Study: Transportation / Logistics
Revelry partnered with Fillogic to support the digital transformation of its physical retail ecosystem to meet the needs and demands of modern consumers.
Make localized logistics a competitive advantage for retail businesses through the adoption of logistics technology that supports fulfillment, delivery, and visibility
Create a powerful, intuitive software solution to meet the demand and expectations of modern consumers
Elixir, Phoenix, and React Native development; product design; project and product support; and staff augmentation
Embracing technology to transform the retail landscape
Having spent decades as operators, the Fillogic leadership team saw an opportunity to make local logistics for fulfillment and delivery easier for retail businesses.
The company is on a mission to help their retail partners decipher the writing on the wall, as technology continues to rapidly transform the retail landscape.
Using software to manage fulfillment, delivery and returns
Modern consumers expect to be able to order a product online, have it fulfilled locally, and shipped / delivered through their choice of methods, including curbside pickup, expedited, and same-day delivery. They also demand a simplified return process.
These expectations are creating new logistics challenges for retailers of all shapes and sizes. Fillogic sought to address this challenge with a custom software solution to manage the logistics of retail order fulfillment – connecting the needs of customers, business owners, carriers, retail staff, final mile sortation, and more.
Multiple solutions to power a modern business
Revelry partnered with Fillogic from the beginning to build the core software that drives their business, contributing to several technological solutions, including:
- An Elixir and Phoenix web app to manage logistics
- A React Native internal application
- Product design services to create user interfaces and support branding
- Multiple API integrations with partner regional carriers
- Best-in-class micro-services to deploy and scale across multiple physical locations
Building a team to grow
The Fillogic team knew the initial version of the product was just the beginning. To position the company for growth, Revelry partnered with Fillogic to build a team that could scale and sustain the product for the future. Services included:
- Building a leadership team: The Fillogic VP of Engineering and Head of Product transferred from Revelry to continue growing the company.
- Building a technical team: Fillogic utilized Revelry’s apprenticeship program to recruit and train new engineers.
- Continued staff augmentation to widen Fillogic’s capability to evolve and expand its product
Want to create something together?
With broad technical capabilities and a proven, team-based approach to innovation, we can help you address a problem, develop an idea, or scale to the next level.