Join Our Team
Join a creative team of engineers, designers, product managers, and tech professionals dedicated to building products that matter.
Revelry is a digital innovation lab with nationwide clientele from small businesses and startups to large, publicly-traded companies.
Our team has used a collaborative lean-agile process to create hundreds of web and mobile applications for over a decade. The products we build are scalable, based on business requirements, and designed to surpass company goals.
Revelry headquarters are in the Mid City neighborhood of New Orleans. Because we are remote enabled, we have team members traveling and living all over the US.
Most of our team members are based in the Greater New Orleans area, and we are most actively recruiting people who will live, work, and play in this community.
Benefits and Perks
Our benefits are designed to help you and your family live well. We honor our employees by putting them first, and that requires us to support you in the best way possible through our benefits package.
We offer competitive benefits packages that include medical, dental, and vision and disability and life insurance for all full-time employees and their dependents.
Paid Time Off
We believe in building an alliance between work and life. Enjoy up to six weeks of time off, including sick, vacation, and ten company holidays.
We are remote-enabled and allow you to work from anywhere.
Family comes first. That’s why we offer fully paid parental leave for up to 12 weeks following the birth or adoption of your child.
Our dynamic Employee Wellness Program supports all aspects of health. Past activities have included: a free weight training program, sound baths, ASMR meditation sessions, and virtual game nights. Read what our employees have to say about it.
Flexible Work Environment
We trust you to get your work done. That’s why we award six hours per week of flex time into your schedule so you can work on cool things that you’re into.
Be Excellent to Each Other
Empathy, generosity of spirit, and respect remain omnipresent in our interactions with one another, our customers, and our community.
Earn and Dispense Trust
As individuals of a team, we execute upon our commitments and presume the same from those around us.
Fear Is the Mind Killer
We are the fittest, most adaptable species in the known universe. As we recognize our current limitations, we also recognize that they are temporary, and we can change them if we push forward fearlessly.
Our work should enrich our lives. Our lives should enrich our work. Balance is about more than health. It is about inspiration and energy. Keep the balance, and keep creating.
Call Your Shots
You can’t blame your products, your boss, your budget, the economy, competitors or your team for your success or failure. You are accountable for your success in your job, your career and your life.
Always Be Investing
We put in the work today that will take us where we want to be tomorrow. For ourselves, our company, and our community.
We apply a focused creativity and a ruthless sense of pragmatism to solve the right problems the right way. We use this creativity and judgment to meet challenges head-on and blaze trails to success.
Revel in Victory
Don’t forget to celebrate your triumphs.
Why We Want You To Work At Revelry
- You are a good communicator who has contributed in any way to open source – or, you’re looking for a role where you can give back to open source. This demonstrates that you’re interested in collaboration. (Bonus points if your contribution is made here: RevelryLabs)
- You are comfortable calling out your plan without waiting for permission – “calling your shot”.
- You can earn our trust by sharing your thoughts and making commitments, and you’re willing to trust your teammates to do the same.
- You see your work all the way through to the end.
- You can debate with empathy.
- You are self-motivated, which means you handle your own time.
- You are not afraid to try new things, and you’re enthusiastic about helping others learn and grow.
- You are pragmatic and can balance “textbook correctness” against practical reality.
- You can keep your eye on the goal, while communicating early and often throughout a sprint.
Former line cook, tabletop gaming enthusiast, and Software Engineer Jordan Estes is a valued new member of the Revelry Team. Read on to learn…
A Future Role at Revelry
Revelry is rapidly growing, and we may not have started advertising for the next role. But if you know you belong at Revelry, we welcome you to apply!Apply